Conditions of Transit:
- The consignment should be accompanied by a health certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the Country of Export.
- No animal should be offloaded from the carrier while the aircraft is on the ground.
- All waste materials (including faeces, feed, bedding and pallets) must remain on board the aircraft.
- All animals must be transported according to IATA Regulations governing the Transport of animals
- Notice of INTRANSIT should be given to the Guyana Livestock Development Authority at least 4 working days.
- Veterinary examination/supervision shall be carried out on arrival at the port of entry.
This permit is valid for 14 days from the date thereof. (single entry only)