The animal (s) must be accompanied by the necessary Health Certificate (s) signed by the Veterinary Authority of the country of origin, certifying that:
- The animal(s) has / have been vaccinated against canine distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza and parvovirus.
- The animal (s) is/ are in good health and free from signs of infectious and contagious diseases,
- The animal (s) to the best of the belief of the Veterinary Authority of that country from which the animal (s) is / are being exported, was born in and has/have never left the country, or if not born in or has/ have left and returned to that country, has/have been in the country for the previous six (6) months.
- There has been no rabies among dogs that have not been quarantined, or other animals in the country from which such animal has been exported during the six (6) months preceding the exportation of such animal.
- If rabies has occurred among such animals, the dog (s) to be exported has/have been vaccinated against rabies at least one (1) month prior to the date of exportation.
- The animal has been treated for external and internal parasites 72 hours prior to export.
Animal to be imported must be four (4) months or older and must be identified by a microchip.
This permit is valid for three (3) months(single entry) from the date thereof.