The animal (s) must be accompanied by the necessary Health Certificate (s) signed by the Veterinary Authority of the country of origin, certifying that:
- The cat(s) has / have been fully vaccinated against Calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia and Rhinotracheitits.
- The cat(s) is / are in good health and free from signs of infections and contagious disease.
- The cat(s), to the best of the belief of the Veterinary Authority of the country from which the animal(s) is / are being exported, was / were born in and has / have never left that country or where not born in or has / have left and returned to that country, has / have been in the country for the previous six(6) months.
- There has been no rabies among cats that have not been quarantined, or other animals in the country from which such cat(s) was / were exported during the six (6) months immediately preceding the exportation of such cat(s).
- If rabies has occurred among such animals, the cat(s) to be exported has / have been vaccinated against rabies at least one (1) month prior to the date of exportation.
- The animal has been treated for external and internal parasites 72 hours prior to export.
This permit is valid for three (3) months (single entry) from the date thereof.