INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
GUYANA MARKETING CORPORATION
- The Guyana Marketing Corporation invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the CONSTRUCTION OF SHEDS OVER COLD STORAGE CONTAINERS AT:
- LOT 1: CENTRAL PACKAGING FACILITY (SOPHIA)
- LOT 2: PARIKA AGRO PACKAGING FACILITY
- The delivery/construction period for Each Lot is Two(2) Months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003.
- Qualification requirements include:
- Completion of three (3) jobs of a similar nature in the last three (3) years
- Valid NIS and GRA Compliance Certificates
- A complete set of bid documents on CD (in PDF) may be obtained at a non-refundable cost of G$500 for each bidding document. The Commencement date for the purchase of bid documents is July 18, 2016, from 8:30 hours to 16:00 hours on Mondays to Thursdays and from 8:30 hours to 15:00 hours on Fridays at New Guyana Marketing Corporation, Robb and Alexander Streets, Georgetown, Guyana
- The Engineer’s Estimate for these job:
- LOT 1: 1.6 Million
- LOT 2: 1.5 Million
- Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Pre- Bid Meeting and Site Visit will occur on Friday July 22, 2016:
- LOT 1: 10:00 hrs
- LOT 2: 13:00 hrs
- Bids must be delivered to the address below and placed in the tender box before 9:00 hours on August 11, 2016. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 9:00 hours on August 11, 2016.
Ministerial Tender Board
Ministry of Agriculture
Regent and Vlissingen Roads
- 11. The Ministerial Tender Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids without assigning any reason whatsoever and not necessarily to award to the lowest bid.
New Guyana Marketing Corporation