POULTRY HATCHING EGGS
The shipment must be accompanied by the necessary Health Certificate signed by the Veterinary Authority of the country of origin which states that: –
- There has been no outbreak of Highly Pathogenic or Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza within the last six (6) months, in the country/zone/compartment from which the hatching eggs originate.
- The hatching eggs must be from HY-LINE International Production and Research Centre and that the eggs must be exported directly from United States of America to Guyana.
- The eggs must be presented for entry in new and clean containers.
- The flock of origin is free from any infectious or contagious disease for a period of six (6) months prior to shipping.
- The flocks have shown one negative reaction per flock for Avian Influenza.
Veterinary examination shall be carried out on arrival at the port of entry.
Notice of arrival must be given at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the eggs being landed.
This permit is valid for three (3) months(single entry) from the date thereof