The shipment must be accompanied by the necessary Health Certificate signed by the Veterinary Authority of the country of origin certifying that: –
1. There has been no outbreak of Highly Pathogenic or Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza within the last six (6) months, in the country/zone/compartment from which the hatching eggs originate.
2. The eggs originated from breeding farms and hatcheries that are subjected to a monitoring programme administered by the Competent Authority of the country of export.
3. That there has been no outbreak of any OIE listed infectious and contagious poultry diseases, on the farm from which the eggs originated for a period of six (6) months prior to the collection of eggs.
4. That there has been no outbreak of any OIE listed infectious and contagious poultry diseases, in the hatchery from which the chicks originated for a period of six (6) months prior to incubation of the eggs.
5. The parent flock(s) was/were subjected to an OIE recommended serological diagnostic test, to demonstrate freedom from infection with Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza, (HPAI), Infectious Bursal Disease and Mareks Disease.
6. The chicks must be presented for entry in new and clean containers.
This permit is valid for three (3) months(single entry) from the date thereof.