ANATIDAE REQUIREMENTS (DUCKLINGS)
The shipment must be accompanied by the necessary Health Certificate signed by the Veterinary Authority of the country of origin certifying that: –
- There has been no outbreak of Highly Pathogenic or Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza within the last six (6) months, in the country/zone/compartment from which the hatching ducklings originate.
- The ducklings originated from breeding farms and hatchery that are subjected to a monitoring programme administered by the Competent Authority of the country of export.
- That there has been no outbreak of any OIE listed infectious and contagious poultry diseases, on the farm from which the eggs originated for a period of six (6) months prior to the collection of eggs.
- That there has been no outbreak of any infectious and contagious poultry diseases, in the hatchery from which the ducklings originated for a period of six (6) months prior to incubation of the eggs.
- The parent flock(s) was/were subjected to an OIE recommended serological diagnostic test, to demonstrate freedom from infection with Duck virus hepatitis, Duck virus enteritis, Cholera, Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis and Blackhead disease.
- The chicks must be presented for entry in new and clean containers.
This permit is valid for three (3) months(single entry) from the date thereof.